CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PRODIGAL BROTHER - OCTOBER 2020

 

 

19/10/2020, 11:17:11 am

 

Cally: Hi Neil.  Cally here. I can’t tell you how many years I’ve been trying to find you. I wasn’t even sure that you were still alive. Liz von Guilleaume told me about seven years ago that she had seen you walking a dog somewhere in la Lucia or that area and we've been trying to find you ever since.

So happy birthday for yesterday and I hope it was a good day for you. Please send me news and let me know how you are doing

Who is Helen?

 

Neil: Hi sweet me heart we are basically the same Time meridian SSO let give u a bit of undivided attention in +- an hr eh!?🤩🤩🤡🦂🆒👍☮️

 

Cally:  Cool. Chat soon 😊



 

Neil:  Hi soon b upon us. In the frankest of sense it’s been well neigh of 38yrs since me peepers last focused on u . Then there was a bit of communication in the late 80ties or early 90ties about a budding young authoress about 2 submit copies to a publishing house or what? U did the right thang getting your nikkers outa dis place ya well done

 

Oui so much ground 2 cover where do we start ( don't care 2 much 4 Mr Cyril & partner as they can take their happy marriage & hooch 2 the great big spirit in the sky eh. So there's a 🎩u can put under  now. It be your turn

 

Anyway Liz is a blast hey  & I gave my cell no 2 her +- 2002 - 2004 As she said u were living in close proximity 2 her parents whatever ☯️♎🎩🆒🤡👍

 

 

 

Cally:  I like your family crest!

 

Neil: Oui to say the least I'm over whelmed wid  all this info & these beautiful children & grand children eh and yea you're not looking 2 shabby yourself eh but the image reflects a good dose of stress In all honesty & that's where we'll go in a bit .yea Shame it b the same Helen all as you've described she passed on in mid 2016. Never had anything against Cyril he just became so hard arsed wasn't 2 b bothered wid  again started telling me stories about Michael as a child being so sick as me mums was being pomped in the next rm.So let him enjoy his every heart beat & breath yep let's scrape the pot b 4 we seek a new menu

 

T b continued going 2 the off sales 2 collect a pint or 2 so gather your thoughts gently luv u👻😷🌎🤡👍

 

Cally: Love you too. Andy is soo happy 😊 to hear you are okay. I have given him your number, hope that’s okay. Don’t want to overwhelm you all in one day 🤪

 

Neil next time can you please shed a bit of light on Helen. Where did you meet her how long have you known her, what she said about meeting me and how and where did she die. I’m in touch with one of her friends who is desperate for closure. Thanks. Sleep tight

 

20/10/2020

 

Neil: Hi So I b introduced 2 Helen by a schitzoid mate @ his habitat in a wee place down da Coast called Southport. Yea I got me neck manipulated and as I recall , it actually worked & ya she had a somewhat banged up and active brain . All in all we bumped INA ea other over +- 12 month period eh. I then picked a 12 month contract in Durbs , and it was in this time line that she passed 2016🤩🪐  Liz posted with the 3 of y'all☯️🕎☪️✝️🤡👍

 

Cally: Okay. I remember she was staying in Southport.  What work are you doing? Where do you live?

 

Neil: Yep your Egyptian born Greek blooded S.A . settled Helen formerly of Uvongo . Her landlord phoned 2 say she 'd had a stroke & she'd asked them 2 contact me . no thing I could do being in durbs ( managed 2 send through a couple of SIG cartons though. Next call is that she'd had a fall went into a coma and died. Oui she told me that she'd Proposed and that you declined (Hope that sums it up 4 u.) Now  turned 60 this yr Me 66 Now Ms  🦂♏Scorpio is all but upon us, so please furnish me wid your yr.and date of birth Denise's as well if possible I know Mike bAquarius + - 5 yrs. Ahead.? ☯️🤡👍

 

Cally: Shame poor Helen. She was crazy but so amusing, quick witted and interesting. I wonder why she never told me she had met you.   Yeah she did propose obviously jokingly, strange women

 

Den is 19/9/1958 and me 23/10/59. Turning bloody 61 this year!

 

Neil: Wow hooray horah it b Friday Oui it b a respectable age 4 a Grandmums it b 💫⭐🌝🤡👍   Yep there b a lot of brick head types hereabouts so scintillate a dialogue she could eh 👻✌️🤡

 

Cally: So Neil where do you live 🏡 and what do you do

 

Neil: Carol me dear do u have an email address , that would allow a letter as long & secure as we want it t b. All well as accommodating all your ?s (Oui they say u are what u do I've been involved with no thang 4 quite sum 🕰️time ) should never come sorta seem stuck 4 now in the sub tropical Jungles off the South East coast of Africa Sounds good eh almost like an adventure🌴🌴🐋🏕️🏖️🏝️🤡☯️👍

 

Cally: Yeah it sure does. You were actually starting to sound a bit jamaican 🇯🇲

 

 

Neil: Your ears would say otherwise I'm' sure Hasn't been an absolute waste don't recall having so much time giving birth 2 a lot joyous & hurtful memories ( Here let me say it my Father was a complete arsehole who passed in 1986) His mother passed in 2000 aged 93. Sweet woman. My so called step Mother passed +- 2015 followed by My father’s sister the same year The most hurtful passing was that Sisters child me Cousin Jenny @ the end of 2017 she was only 54 & she leaves a 30+ son & a 19 yr. Old daughter I'm sort of all mourned out 4 sure take care  , here's 2 luving u kiddo🌴🌴🤡👍

 

Point of interest Jenny became Muslim tho never the less we smoked whiskey & drank cocaine as I stayed with her 4 one of the contracts I did ☪️ oui  sum those guys still give me the creeps currently there been sh1t on a French Airbus probably on your news the guys busy praying outside the cockpit door weird hay luv ya👍

 

Cally: I’m really sorry to hear about all your hardships and heartbreak, life is a bitch for sure. Did you spend much time with your father?

I can’t believe I lived in Durban for years when I worked for the parks board and I never found you. Life is a mystery. Don’t forget to send a pic of yourself

 





 

21/10/2020

 

Cally: Gosh not a grey hair in sight!  You’re looks healthy but a little on the skinny side. 😂 . Its not easy taking selfies is it

 



 

Cally: Ah yes. That one is more recognisable. Very nice

 

Has Andy  messaged you?  Your eyes look very sad

 

Neil: Tell me more baby girl Ya durbs was never me cup o Tea - scary as can b as u can c.😎🤣💫👍orch ya you gonna have 2 get out an old Irish fiddle 2 get more sparkle eh Luv u many muches as well 🤩🆒

Yep on the third chapter already - you're t b co author come editor ( I'm really curious as 2 the kind of Adventures you've set yourself 2 ? But now the phone need a charge after 5 pm always good stay well😷👍

 

Cally: Send me your email address and i will tell you some stories.  Do you have a computer and access to internet?

 

Neil: No but access ya - not windows

 

22/10/2020

 

Neil:  U guys must b rife wid all this pandemic hype hay - non stop flow.👻😷⭐🤡👍

 

Cally: Yea we seem to be but, in the area, where i live its not too bad. Initially we had so many old people dying in the care homes but that’s slowed down. I work at the doctor’s rooms so see all the figures. And we all have to wear masks in the building and wash our hands all fucking day. But so far no staff have taken ill.

Where my youngest daughter lives in Birmingham it is quite bad there because they are overcrowded and have huge families all living under one roof. Nevertheless, she is coming to stay for the weekend.

 

Neil: There's been a toll of about 18000. Which equate 2 about .033 of 1% of the population & talk about intermittent masks in the queues outside post offices & places like checkers👻😷⭐🤡

 

Cally: It’s like  the world has gone crazy

Neil if you aren’t working how are you supporting yourself. Do you live in Durban

 

Neil: Na Told ya Southport was referring 2 Sheppie

 

CLL Youre living in Southport?

 

Neil: Yea I've been picking a social welfare old age stipend 4 the last 3 yrs. At the moment it equates 2 about £3. A day yep we have a thriving economy or what.  Eastern masters say we are all arrogant. beggars  yip make more money begging the streets

 

Cally: Shit thats really bad. How do you manage. No wonder you are so skinny

Please tell me you aren’t begging on the streets

 

Neil: Not yet The Afrikaner Tribes sort of have business monopoly this side of the woods - no worries eh I still don't speak their taal 🌈⚖️🤡👍

 

Cally: Please let me know if you are desperate for cash and i can try and help a bit

 

Neil: You really are a sweet me Heart - no worries stay cool 🆒 I'll keep that where Noddy keeps is armies eh  Up is sleevies of course.🍫🤓ha ha😂luv y'all🤡👍

 

Cally: I love the art work.  Do you still draw or paint?

 

 



 

Neil: Architecture buggered that up a bit The human body does not possess 1 straight line Mother Gia 🌎 either . send u a sample INA bit

 



 

 

Cally: Those are great. Send more.  The guitar one reminds me of the shell art that Mom used to make

 

Neil: Yea that's what triggered it those memories / never figured out how she did the Victorian ladies tho.😷👻🌎👍🤡

 

my seascape

 

 

Neil: Way 2 go girl I'm really excited 4 u absolute Capital . The last time I used oil was in the 70ties acrylic almost as expensive 🆒🎨do'nt stop if u can help space & time eh . 4 me it just stress release when nothing else works oui divided your figures in 2 eight equal parts , belly button in the middle & you might b amazed @ what pops out . yea so 🆒Ms  😷🤓👍  Don't mean t.b cryptic but yah the Head is an 8 the of the whole sort of sets your proportion 👍👍🤡  : 8th 8 th  teaching dis Chinese phone

 

Cally: Yes i think i know what you mean. 8ths everywhere

Ive done some Reiki training so kind of understand meridians and proportions

 

Neil: 🤡busy can be cool but this b 2 busy 4 me yea that b. y. I luv your seascape 👍

 

neil drawing

 

Cally: Love those colours but a bit busy

Look whose visiting me this weekend

 

Pic of ash and kids

 

 

Neil: Now there's a sight 4 sore eyes eh .yea you'll still b around 4 the great Grandmums title love it explain the sepia print below . 2 morrow b your day 🤩🤩🌎🤓😷🤡👍luv it that they're there .

 

Old photo of neil on road

 

 

Cally: Thanks. That sepia print is you standing outside the house at Marina. I think

 one of Dens school friends took it. Quite the dude 🤗 🏄‍♀️

 

 

Neil: Its a shocking bit of work when one doesn't  recognize oneself haha haha😂👻👍nice 1 Oui Friday & nite 4 u INA bit eh I'll b rooting believe me its a big deal so I'm gonna bid u healthy dreams & a ☮️  filled sleep - when u get around 2 it 🌜

 

Cally: Thanks you sleep tight too 💫 🌙

 

 

23/10/2020

 

Neil: Here's 2 The Birthday girl hope this finds you bright eyed & bushy tailed hey 🤓

 



 

Cally: Thanks Neil. Im sure im going to have a good day.  Is that where you hang out

 

Neil: Southport's first illegal social gathering @ the end of the 60 day lockdown A mate of mine did sum bootlegging ya the people had nun problem coughing 3 grand 4 a case of cheap Vodka - I luv the stuff but I'm happy not 2 b addicted so the 60 days was a wee breeze / @ the car eh😂🤡☯️👍

 



 

Neil: Same old land scapes hey luv u baby girl So make it your day 🎨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🤡👍😷

 

Cally:   Beautiful

 

Neil: Make sure u get 2 pop sum balloons eh 🎼🥁🎸🎺🎶🎵and a Happy birthday u b aving🤡

 

Cally: I have got balloons and will have a tea party with the kiddies this afternoon noon: Cheers. 🍻

 

Neil: That's so cool When I do I only do sun downers so 2 your health eh 🤞👏👏👏🐋⭐🎶🤡🥁😷

 

Cally: Thanks   Having found you again after all these years is the best birthday present ever.

 

Neil: Yea here I b crying tears of joy 👻- about that 🐳of a time

 

Cally: If it wasnt for bloody covid I would be on a ✈️ now heading for southport. Maybe early next year.

 

Neil: Wow sweet my heart that's absolutely darling ( had a hectic day being grandmums eh ) yep you're always in my thoughts especially 2 day luv u I'm off 2 bedy byes now - sweet dreams my follow u

 

Cally: Love you. Sweet dreams to you too. Xx

 

24/10/2020

 

Neil:  Goooood morning tae ya Ms .

Picc of praying mantis monster

 

Cally: Good morning. 🌈. Did you do the art work.  It looks like a praying mantis

 

Neil: No but an angry sea Monster who cut off A mans head 4 polluting the waters with all his plastic Trash hahay you're awake temp is gonna reach its peak @27° overcast aid a wind just starting 2 rise yea hot sweaty sub tropical jungle . There's 2 b another muiso's exhibition 2day so I'll send. U sum shots late from (Down @ the car wash) so probably all look similar , but they come from as far a field as Toti you b having a goodly day eh

 

Cally: Ah yes now i see

Have an awesome day. Its bloody cold here. About 9deg. God bless you too

Are you staying with a friend  or in some sort of home

 

Neil: Here we go it just arrived

 

Car wash

 

Cally: Ah enjoy. My daughter Ashleigh knows one of the musos Cornelius very well. I think she was in love with him

 

Neil: Both Travis? & Ashleigh seem 2 have a ski slope Nose I'd recognize anywhere .one of me favourite USA born musicians is Pat. Travis Oui I'll give young CORNELius her kind regards if she wills luv u sweet me heart

 

Cally: Thanks she would appreciate that. Yup we all have the nose 😂

 

Neil: Is it van Gey ??

 

Cally: Its actually Gey van Pittius

 

Neil: Proper Dutch sooo cool 🎩got it

 

 

Neil in red 



 

 

Neil: Long live er Mums it b what I'm wearing 2 day

 

Cally:  Ah looking so smart.

Talking about Dutch i believe Dens father was dutch

 

 

‎Neil: A wee sound bite 4 u Cornelius either played b4 I arrived or after I left I'll get his details from the organizer 🆒  very skinny crowd 2 the left top standing & blocking the board is Grant van Vliet black cat suit sitting Woman call Robin also sitting b Derrick luv ya

 

25/10/2020

 

Cally: Nice music. Wish i was there. I miss that laid back music scene. Did you ever  meet a musician called Kevin Hinds. I think he plays up and down the coast a bit.  Andy  and Jenny came for supper last night. Was a good evening but a bit hectic with all of us  in my tiny flat.  What accommodation do you stay in. Are you living with anyone

 

Neil: Hey Sweet me heart - sort of been keeping a lo profile down eh . No worries though Mumsie was really a strong woman. I don't ave tainted memories of er just not enough eh .However as they say in da classics 🧹we'll B sweeping da chimney clean eh . And I'll b sharing sum of my early memories wid u (if u feel you're strong enough eh Know I luv u (& all her kids actually) wow no thing like a wee family gathering eh. So overtime we do it gently OK stay warm eh.

 

Cally: Im really looking forward  to hearing your memories and dont you worry, ive had some tough times in my life so I think im pretty strong enough to hear anything 😂.

 

Neil: Cool  probably send on what's app gmail 2 much of a fiddle sum b the how 🧹🧶🔥✌️👻😷

 

Cally: Okay cool. Looking forward to it

 

Witch shells

 

Cally: Witch incoming 🧙‍♀️. Im so glad you are still being so creative.

 

Neil: 🤔🧹here b a young little witch .And she be Taking flight around a little old Pyramid

 

Cally: Gosh thats really cool

 

Neil: We b thanking u many muches eh🧶🔥🎶💖🎶

 

Cally: If you have time one day you can check out my blog. Its called gey.blogspot.com    Also apostponedlife.blogspot.com. If you get really bored 😑

 

26/10/2020

 

Neil: Did you ever see any Audrey Hepburn movies I'm still a fan 🤡🌸😷👍

 

Neil: Well here we go u can pass this on to anyone I can't stop you.OK -  as far as I'm concerned both of my mothers daughters have Crombie as their maiden name. Mr Mike has always taken me 4 a wanker OK.

When I queried mother about Harold I was told that he had been the only man to ever treat her like a Lady & that baby was good enough 4 me . We are talking about the days in S.A.when a husband could beat his wife up and the police would do nothing about it.

 

You do realize That Michael was the only child to ever get me old mums full attention hey.  I mean , he was 24/25+- you were 14 Den 15 & poor Mr  +-9 , She gave me away aged 5 the rest of me formative years were spent with 4 adults strangers in a unloving environment OK @ least I spent the last 5 with her / or sum of them.

 

So 3 months after my 5th I started school in Joeburg nice uniform eh the same year I started a new school with Mickey in Margate nother nice uniform After Easter the strangers sent me 2 an Afrikaans school haha 2 b continued or not.

 

Oui are you not happy that you never Joined the Army?  Just let me know 🌸🌸🧶🤡😷👍💖💖🤩🔥🎶

 

I'll b getting around .2 it all in time sweet my love 👽🎶😷💖💖👍

 

Cally: Yes i do like Audrey Hepburn movies but havent seen any in a while

 

I wish i had joined the army. In the end though, when i was actually old enough had forgotten about it. I think it was because i always wanted to be a boy 😄. Girls always get a raw deal. And as you say quite rightly, in SA the police wouldn't respond to calls about domestic violence. I called them many times during my second marriage. And the cops wouldn't  come.  Even brother Cyril wouldn’t come???

 

I never knew about any of the shit you were put through. I suppose  I was just too young to know what was going on.

 

Maybe Michael has always been a softy and mom thought the rest of us were tougher and could handle anything. She was wrong.   I know you told me that your step mother was abusive and treated you very badly. I can still remember the very first day that you eventually came to live with us. You were dressed so smartly and we were told, this is your brother. I have no memories of you before that

 

Neil: Yea I should have applied 2 the British SAS eh (who dares wins) mind was a bit banged up eh ( would should could ) - she no work 🤡🤡👻💖😷👍

 

Ye dun nae forget the biblical tenants obey your oosband , oh dear

 

Yea I really want u 2 tell your story both your

stories eh still A wee bit of day I don't want 2 loose soo I'll b resuming our tail with a full battery charge in me little old 🛌 that share will 🧸🆒its starting tae drizzle luv ya  📫 in the morning

 

Cally: Okey dokey. Chapter two tomorrow when you have had a good sleep

 

‎27/10/2020

 

Neil: Hi baby girl (just fits sumhow)can stop if it irritates eh . Ya & I'm not in the competing 4 affections market either my luv is forever free ☮️& good will rule So let's c where we were so now you've done the Maths & know I only Met me Da all hairy bald aged 5&a bit So please don't let the next bit b hurtful. So how did The 4 of us end up in Margate ? Our mumsie had a Sister living there whos  hubby was a contractor (Wally). Good destination.& we came down from the by train nappies & all tossed out the window as the iron horse road the steel track.

 

The Vaal .So you see me mums girls share the same DNA.van Aswagen's DNA. (Roy) my first memories are on this farm he worked on & we lived in this cottage. Yea I think both of u were born in Heidelberg whatever Dis guy road 2 work on a horse called Chumy.  Mum let me ride on a tractor with a black driver quiet often up & down ploughing the  fields yep she made the best ginger beer I've had 2 date.

I remember watching Mickey play the tri angle in a school music concert.

 

Yep that came 2 an end I've since been assured by a Nederlander that van Aswagen is Dutch .

 

So no ways did mum slip another man in 2 her life considering the timeline eh!.We moved into a little flat in joeburgs suburbs & Mnr became a fireman. Now here b 2 shitty things ya , sure he'd given both me & Mikey a paddling once or twice. I started school living in that flat & He caught me twice made me sit between his legs holding me hands around his shaft and all till e b dun. Never told Mum or anyone.4 that matter eh. Dis guy must have committed sum other sin or what as Mum dearest locked him out 1 nite so he broke the door and there was glass & blood all over. & that's how we rode that Iron horse outs Dodge city one nite🚂

 

Mum eventually got a job working 4 Liebenbergs the hardware store & we moved from a flat into a cottage behind Liebenbergs - I became introverted & wouldn't go with her when she went social visiting & often thought that was the reason she gave me away.

 

My dad promised he wouldn't leave me a penny when he  and his mother in law dropped me off back at mums.  my Hormones arrived early eh & caused all sorts of sh1t Maureen was a pretty girl & was full of bed time stories often think me da just used me 2 get her broody. I was his possession. No court in the land would give him custody. But still he kept spending his mothers money in court. Her money she told me after he passed yea his mum was really sweet Thing is after giving birth 2 her own Maureen really took it out on  Me.

 

So we try ,& make the best of a bad job & move on eh. Yep my father never Really tried 2 give any instruction every time we sat down he'd ask whats wrong?  then start telling me what a B & W me mum b just good 4 laying on er back. Boasted 2 me as an Adult how e brought tears 2 his daughters eyes telling her about me mum.

 

As 2 any trauma I may have caused u or your sister y'all have had me apologies in spades already.  Oui I'm all b fun for this knight eh 🛌💖🧸

 

So there I was thinking my bone marrow was laced with an incest gene and my grades went to hell started smoking dubbie Then Missy Dawn Potgieter slipped Me a cap LSD, nothing on earth like it I've only taken 2 trips.  Beautiful lady is miss P had her womb wrecked by an Uncle when she was a tot hey & suddenly there I was hitching all over place including S.W Africa ha ha.  coming back the

1st She asked y I hadn't brought Her a boy friend  (but she had her Taxi driver eh) ya she had changed. God she was still so young. - thought she could send me back to me Da.

 

Oui hard it express oneself in such a short space of time with sum nasties eh so I want 2 clean this pot and move on. 2 Top all me Da was nae finished wid me He went up 2 Pretoria wid is Brother In law & signed  sum papers. Had me lined up 4 shock treatment with the Colonel trying 2 wipe me old memories eh.  Treatment the Americans had stopped using a decade b 4.  So the Straff camp on the border pole PT moving boulders with guys who had stabbed their officers & such like Ya Grees Vault da camp was called . So here we are Ms  u are welcome 2 put forward any Questions in the near future Baby girl luv ya

 

Cally: Wow what a story, what kind of life is that for a little boy to live through and come out unscathed. You were put through so much shit. Did mom know about what you went through at the hands if these gruesome adults?

 

Mike thinks that mom was absolutely marvellous but then she seems to have treated him like a prince compared to you. One would have thought that you would have got the priority treatment being so much younger than him

 

You have said sorry to me before and i forgave you a long time ago so rest easy and dont continue to beat yourself up about it.

 

Sleep tight. I’m wondering what the next chapter will be about 📖

Did u ever meet Mom’s mother?  I think she died before i was born.

I’m interested to know what you did after you left cape town.

 

28/10/2020

 

Cally: Its such a dull grey day today. We’ve just had an icy downpour and the wind is picking up. Most of the beautiful autumn leaves have fallen. Winter is on the way.

 

winter pic

 

Neil: Yep lovely 🦊🤩foxy gal in a land where Alice takes it to the palace & where Percy points porky @ the porcelain / yea Mum warned me off big breasted woman saying they'd age down to their belly buttons 🤩 tits that is. ( & she used titivation) as 1 of her expressions)

 

& yah if I dig down in 2 the marrow of this bag of bones that belongs me. Me @ that time being a wee thang 🤔 its where I 1st tasted cinnamon he taller the her both grey with wrinkles on / Their abode clean smelling (But they lived near a truck haulage depot as I do remember Him pointing out the decals on the wheel hubs that where muchie taller than me.🤓

 

Buddhist eg of letting go. Two monks on their way 2 a temple in inclement weather come across this swollen stream. They find a child @ the bank of the stream crying . They ? Her seems the child can't cross the stream ,.1 Monk hauls her up on is shoulders & they cross the stream , monks puts child down & they proceed on their journey a .while later the monk who carried the child says 2 the partner " I wonder how that child is doing ?" Partner asks haven't u put her down yet.?🍬eh

 

Yea their b over a 1000 registered dialects of Eng. Lish

 

Cally: I remember a Buddhist saying that your troubles are like a boat and once you have used the boat to cross the river, you leave it there and don’t take it with you. It has served its purpose. 🚣‍♀️

 

Neil: Favourite Adele song (take an angel by the wings) lucinde Williams USA ( you can't rule me. ) (waking up from a bad dream)and Patty Gurdy ( over the hills and far away) -- try down load if u can

 

Cally: Yea i will do right now thanks 😍

 

Neil: Me favourite girl artists

 

Cally: I found Take an angel by the wings but it wasnt Adele it was Sia?

 

Neil: Yea Missy Lucinda (sand papery voice - she also did a bad day blues luv er

 

Cally:  Very gravely voice. But very cool. Its what i tell the bitches at work 😆

 

 Neil: Haha heyha🤩🤩🌹🎶👍

 

Cally:  Do you like Xavier Rudd?

 

Neil: 🍴🍺pile in on back 4 break fast ( no)🌹

 

Cally: Enjoy your dinner 🍲

 

Neil: Yep I bought 1onion, 1 tamato, 1 patato R5.50 + piece o pork - mashed tam+ pat. fried P.& O condiments 2 taste    750.ml Lion R12.☮️

Cally: That sounds very good. Hope you had enough. I cant remember when i last had a Lion. 🍻

 

Neil: Pork 200gm+- R13.8 Don't usually but it b good economics cooked 1 × 25lt barley brew couldn't get any hops though in lockdown ( cheated put sum raisens & ginger in instead and as the dutch say smaaklik

Luv yah

 

Neil: 🦊nice bit o history 🎶👍💖

 

Cally: Thats interesting. First Oktober fest in 1816!  And its still going

Sounds like you have a good ginger beer brewing there

 

Neil: Yea there,s a movie on Netflix about the origins of the Oct. Beer fest –

 

Cally: Oh i will look for it cos ive got netflix.

Do you have netflix where you live?  Where do you live and with whom

 

Neil: So me dear I have very much many ? 4 u as well yea Adele got big shoes to full eh / did u like sia . I'm living with 1 of the oldest friends I've had since I've been in Natal she's 9 yes Older & no we are not an item she's a Ms( widower )🕸️ 4 the last 7 yrs. I worked with her & knew er hubby man well

 

Cally: Oh good. Im so glad you are living with a friend and not in some dodgy dive somewhere. At least with a friend i know you are being looked after.   Whats her name

 

Neil: So her big boy is +- 52 the other 5 yrs younger with grand kids galore She visited them in Europe last yr. & the Net flicks is on their link 👍we use "Rain" uncapped @ R 470. & ya watched 2 episodes of origins of oct beer fest - good in the sense that its historical eh luv u stay safe & warm eh

 

Neil: Mrs van Hees maiden van Leeuwen of sortgelyk yea we are not really compatible eh ( old dogs) no tricks but we have a working arrangement ( how we doing) ?? 🌷🌷💐🍂🍁🌜🌛🌝🌚

 

Yea we get them on sabc sumtimes

 

Cally:  Okay. I thought it would be a name i recognised but not. As long as you are happy and comfortable then thats great 👍

All doing great this side of the world. Still have the grandkids  with me until tomorrow

 

Neil: Define happiness no Quick fix here we fight a lot she b Taurus🐮u know them well hay (ha ha) so🆒baby girl start your Stories 38 yrs.Wow

 

Cally: Yeah my daughters are both taurus so yes i know. Bull headed and stubborn and there is no changing their minds once they have decided!  So i can imagine 🙈. Okay i will start my stories tomorrow. Have to think which bits to leave out

 

Neil: How on Gods 🌍 did ya ever manage that

 

Cally: Well my son is a ♋️ cancerian and moody and broody so not an easy job either

 

Neil: Sorry about that eh She has an Italian Christian name "Gemma" ya dis girl b aving a 🦀sister ooh makes er mouth blister🐸

Yea we don't read 2 muches into it, But a lot b simple honest fact eh

 

Cally: Exactly. I am libra/scorpio and quite indecisive but very fair but a sting if you treat me with disrespect

 

Neil: 🦂 yea baby gal I b a horse, Den Den b a🐕‍🦺 u b a 🐷&  pie b an old 🐆 in the Chinese oorascope eh must swot up on miss porkey & old Percy then ya ( cluck them) read a book by a Chin journalist ooh discovered a village whose fairer gender were using a leaf as a sanitery pad. She asked an old woman y so many girls were walking b like ? True sorry na they not b like us we lassie🤓😷🍁🍂💖🌷🌷🐮🌍🌛

 

Oui Patty Gurdy play a hurdy gurdy instrument French origins from the 1700 hundreds awesome eh💖🌷🌹🍁😷luv yah

 

Cally: I like the hurdy gurdy. Really old instrument

Chinese horse - In Chinese culture, they represent speed and freedom. Many Northern ethnicities, such as the Mongolians and Manchurians, revere and worship the horse.

Horses are free spirits which need space to be themselves - that is definitely true for you. But people want to put us all in boxes to-be like them

 

Neil: Yea Ive downloads a few No's Can't seem get get anything into Me SD card on this phone & don't wanna choke the phones ram We are having an electrical storm @ the moment big bang eh luv u

 

Yea I use Tubity free down loads But it b a minefield of sex & gambling links take care💖

 

Cally: You take care too will chat more tomorrow when i have peace ☮️ and quiet 🤫 in the flat. Too many noisy babies running around

 

30/10/2020

 

Neil: Top b the day tae ya sweet lassie🦋🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🌹👍🌨️many much inclements weather wise it b this day so faaar eh luv ya🌷💖🪁

 

Cally: Good morning sunshine.

The weather is really crappy here as well. ☔️ ☁️ 🌧

 

Neil: Ain't nun sunshine here me luv

 

Cally: Halleluiah the family have finally left!  Peace and quiet at last. Its been such a hectic week with the kids running up and down screaming. I think the tenants downstairs are breathing a sigh of relief 😅

So have a good sleep and we will chat again in the morning

 

31/10/2020

 

Neil: Home alone is it . 2 day a wee bit darker if possible than yesterday

Pic?

 

Cally:  WOW i really like that.  Its so well done. That must be a self portrait of Neil the drummer of the Plumes 😊

 

Neil: Not quite  If you've ever recorded beach&sea I'm always amazed @ how load it actually is eh (dida self portrsit once shocked @ how similar it turned out) going 2 find your Rudd now .& so I'll tell u what I think

Cally: Id like to see your self portrait if you still have it. Mine was a real shocker- frightened the kids

 

Neil: if you're home alone don't go frightening yourself me dear Happy Halloween ( loved Rudd's harmonica)

 

Cally: I like the Brew with the witch. Is that your logo for selling your ginger beer 🍺

Yea i really like Rudd especially when he plays the dijaridoo. He’s really talented

 

Neil: Yea that was the 1st draught of a label but it will b sum 🕰️ before I get all me ducks in a row eh, that b another story. see we may have a way 2 go yet . How's your story Coming along eh! hope you're friends and talking 2 Denise. Visited Marina beach +- 2003-004 Yea it was still standing Was in Margate on business 4 The Durban Co. So sneaked the bukkie down on the way back +- a yr. Later on a revisit.  Just the balcony was standing and a dik boere seun was digging up the back with a tractor.  luv yah.

 

Cally:  The first time i went back and saw how they were demolishing the old castle i was really upset. I didn’t want to sell the house but neither Den,  nor i had the money for maintenance and it was falling apart and we owed rates etc. My husband didn’t like to stay in jobs for too long and Den was also battling, so nobody had money. So we had to eventually let it go.

At the time as well Frank had just been diagnosed with cancer so it wasn’t an easy time. He wasn’t an easy man either. The physical abuse started after about two years together and then i filed for divorce but a few days later he got the cancer diagnosis so i didn’t think i could walk away when he needed me. He eventually died 6 years later and the abuse just got worse. He blamed me for the cancer and said he hated me right to the end.

 

Neil: Hey sweet baby in your own time and only if u want 2 since I've been here in this little area I know 5 people who have passed from C. Luv your many muches hey

 

Cally: Thanks honey xx. Love the pumpkin xx

 

Pumpkin pic

 

Neil: Chat more with the new Dawn  eish when you're not looking dis phone changes da letters

Cally: Yea it does 😂. Sleep tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey Through The Years

THE LITTLE TWISTER