JANUARY 2021

 

 01/01/2021

 

Cally Happy new year brother of mine. 🥂 heres to all your hopes and dreams and to your health 💜

 

My wish for you this new year and new day is that you find

A time to love

And remember you are loved

A time to dream

A time to look inward and a time to pray

A time of reflection and deep gratitude

A time to truly connect to others and also yourself

A time to discard the old hurts and baggage

And welcome the new possibilities 💕

May God bless and protect you and yours and always be by your side. 🥰

Neil: & love conquors all

Cally: So true. It was a shit year.

 

02/01/2021

 

Neil: Yea well long gone now eh !!/?🎩top of the day tae ya , hope this finds Bright eyed & Bushy tailed - Action let the fun begin

 

Neil: Hi there so what 🐝the definition of a Handsome Dutchman ? Y a "Face Brick "of course🚂🎶🚅🤣

 

Cally : Thats very interesting, i always wondered. South africa also had a dutch contingency didnt they?

Neil: Britain & then France policed the seas in the move 2 abolish slavery So ya  Jan van Riebeek (just a clerk) way station administrator & staff where kicked out But the Brits had huge investments in The Dutch East Indian company

 

Cally: So many countries invading other countries in those days

 

Neil: Yep the drive hasn't stopped 1 especially in Africa where there are essential materials mined that drive the modern computer world . Both Russia & China have a huge presence in Africa - Note China can't 100% feed itself and America is still the worlds food basket

 

Cally: Yea its actually scary how many Chinese are living in SA and the govt just doesn’t see how they are going to take over

 

Neil: Yea next big war about food if we arent all dead yet 😝🥬🥦🥑🍅🍞

 

Cally : Im glad i probably wont be around anymore when that happen

Neil: Knot & not🧀🍖chinese eat more pork than the Europeans and Americans together 🐽

Cally : I would have thought they would eat more chicken and fish.  I love pork 🐷

 

Neil: Yea love bacon& ham. Only pork I ate till I hit the social welfare budget @+ R60 per kg bones & all⚠️🐪😝🍖

 

Cally: I cant believe the food prices over there. The first time I came home and went for tea and cake with Den and it was R34 for a slice of cake 🍰. That was about 8 years ago, would hate to see the prices now

 

Neil: Mamery milk of Asians surpasses that of Europeans because of a staple fish diet - the survey was more focused on Japan & China has had its knuckles wrapped many times 4 poaching in their ocean going fishing boats eh🤣🎣🛳️

I wouldn't know about🍵🥮but .500gm butter R67 .down here anyways

 

Cally: Bloody hell thats expensive.  It costs about £2 here

 

Neil: Yea 🏴‍☠️ that's +- R 37.💖

 

Cally: Half the price almost. I will bring you some butter 🧈 when i come and visit 😂

 

Neil: Ha ha haha I'm not going 2 b holding my breath hey I designed & built a house 4 a Swiss couple in Cape Town - bass teds never paid in full she b local Malay But they use 2 ✈️back with kgs.of prime steak wrapped in their carry ons eh Do u know what I hate this nothing life I'm living .True story

 

Cally: I hate when people don’t  pay what is due, its like sinning or theft. I have to say that i also hate the nothing life im living. But what can you do, we wake up in the morning and we are still breathing and the sun continues to shine and we just have to get on with it the best way we can.   I wish i could offer you some inspiration but i dont have any at the moment. Im just hanging on waiting for the weather to warm up again. And looking forward to my next visit to SA. If you think of a way that i could help please let me know 🤗

 

Neil: People come here 2 retire & die If I'd managed 2 b gainfully employed even in this kak economy we wouldnae b aving this conversation eh Sunshine is a munts money 2 expensive 4 me luv hon bun - don ta loose works eh🎶💖🤣⚠️🐪

 

Hi ya Ms  "The King" Netflix movie about Henry the Fifth +- a 2hr movie , Not 2 shabbie about how the church & lords manipulate the poor sod & how he wins through anyway earlier I was expressing meself eh Oui I should find a nice big rock 2 chat 2 sometimes eh anyhows bless you & 2 morrow b the day of rest - The church here just about owns the whole village and their sabbath ends tonite at 12 am - yep different strokes & all. sumtang 4 all bodies 2 night 1st in absolute days we have a star filled sky - I'll leave you 2 it then nite 💖✨night🌝💫

 

Cally: Night night sleep tight. Enjoy the stars

 

03/01/2021

 

Neil: Morning tae ya Ms  - followed your instructions last nite 2 find another huge blanket had reappeared .So a brand new day b upon us enjoy ☕🥀

Cally : Good morning. Thank you those are all so beautiful. I forwarded them so my little kiddies can watch them.

Cally : Those are lovely. Did you take them?

 

Neil: Na. Friend posted them this morning, no beach but they never mentioned  the back yard So here b Mrs Gemma & meself jungle bashing eh , this community even has its own neglected 4ha nature reserve💖😎🐝🎶

Neil and gema

 

 

Cally: Those are lovely. I didnt realise you stayed in such a nice area where you can go bundu bashing. Thats one of my favourite things to do.

Gemma looks very nice and really young looking. In glad you have such a nice friend to jeep you company.

 

Neil: Yea the railway & fisherman cottages closer 2 the track & beach . The rest  retired old government pensioners Then the whole of the Zulu Kingdom is nice (Natal) with the exception of most the Zulu's 😎😝🤣🚂🎣🍌🎶

Ya Gemma nice from far she'll b 76 on May 1 this yr.

 

Cally: Wow she doesnt look that old. Its all the sunshine and fresh air doing you both the world of good 😌 ☀️ 🌳

 

Neil: Yea dangerous 2 judge a book by its cover eh , but I'll forward your compliment 👍🎶💖🍌

 

04/01/2021

Neil: Scraped the The Honda  and picked up sum shoppings in Sheppie , this morning blue sky  but the grey blankets been rolled out again  ⛅🔥💖👍

 

Cally: So dont you have a car now? 

I walked to the shop this morning and its so bloody cold. Only 5 degs today.Did you ever go to Splashy?

 

05/01/2021

 

Neil: Must tell u the story sum time No never been 2 the Splashy But many music festivals through 70 - 80 concerts as well I've seen Ian Anderson, Elton john and a few other artists live as well.🎶🏄‍♂️

06/01/2021

 

Neil: Good day tae ya  me dear ⛅🚲👍🎶😷

 

Cally: Morning. Horsing around again i see

 

Neil: Ney neyy good y'all bright eyed & bushy tailed already 💖🚲🎶😎🎵

 

Cally: Its still pitch black outside and time to get up and go. I hate these winter mornings

So what are you going to do today

 

Neil: Shopping 4 Gemma.  She's already bitching 4 me 2 shave anysways nice & cool 2 day wind blowing like a banshe stay safe& warm 💖🎵😷🎶🚲

 

Cally: You too. Now go and shave 🪒 😂

Neil: Warning

40km from Keetmanshoop towards Grunau the river is flooded and so strong it may possibly take the bridge out completely, please be very careful as it is not sure if it will hold the sheer volume and force of water. We will keep road users updated.

Be Wise, Save Lives!!!

 

Cally : Gosh thats hectic

I spoke to brother Michael yesterday. Hes just had a colonoscopy and they found a tumour so just waiting for the results to see if its malignant. Scarey stuff

08/01/2021

 

Cally : Goeie more boet

Neil: Aach wee lass indeed it 🐝a fine morning with 25 minutes left till we 🏃‍♀️in2 a 🏋️‍♀️mighty fine Friday Afternoon eh 😁

 

Cally: I watched an interesting program about afterlife last night and they showed this centre in the Netherlands where they train people to become spiritual mediums. It was a bit scary but interesting. I didnt know you could train to do something like that

 

Neil: Ya all I know is the body loses +- 10 mg after death ? Being where Did that wee bit of mass go ? Folklore of it being , one would b able 2 set Wrongs Right visa- versa ( Talking 2 the Dead ) as 4 me I'll c you when We get there if we ever get there & where's there 💖luv u 😁🥾🧶💖👍

Cally : Ive heard of that small part that goes missing after death. Its a mystery, but i will see you again before we get there so no worries. I have a few questions for mom when we get there 😜

 

Neil: I'm still a great fan of Houdini the magician, and in his book he spent a fortune desperate 2 speak with his Mumsie .In the end he proved the guides 2 🐝fake 😁🔥💖😷🎶

He made a lot of money deserved every penny he spent - sad the way he died tho some one burst his spleen with a punch all consensual 🥊💖🎶🎵🎨

Cally : Yea youre right. Its the people in our lives here and now that are important. And we should love them and treasure them and help people where we can. All Gods creatures great and small

09/01/2021

 

Neil: Yep the Dutch are really enterprising or what 👳🏾‍♀️🎩top o the day tae ya - are Mickey's results in ?

Cally : Mornin. No results yet, will let you know as soon as i hear.  Apparently he will have the results on thurs

 

I can still remember the first day you came to live with us. You arrived at the house with your father and we were told that you were our brother. Your father looked a bit scary to us but we were happy to have a brother to play with. 👫

I will never forget how you and Den collected pieces of mud in the wheelbarrow    and convinced me it was chocolate 🍫 and i even had a bite of it 🤮🥴 i was quite a gullible kid back then 😁🤣

 

Neil: I would not 🐝 confessing 2 serving mud. Choc to a wee bit of a Lass @ any point in time eh ⁉️Cool & often cruel , b what nature means 2 all beings eh , human beings sentient beings & baked beans 🌏

Anyways sum fun memories back there hey In fact happiest of all - like I tried 2 explain - would you have handed your 5 yr old son into the custody of a woman you've never met and have that woman tell your son over a period of 8 yrs that his mother gave him away and didn't love him - I forgave her but never understood  So we take our happy memories and move on

 

Cally: I cant even begin to imagine how you must have felt beyond heart breaking, incomprehensible.

What made her eventually bring you back home?

 

‎ Neil: Who knows the damage had been dun But what you've told me is No you wouldn't have. phones going on charge now✋💖🤚😁👍🎵

10/01/2021

 

Cally: I so agree with not saving stuff for a special occasion. I just never have special occasions anymore so what’s the point. I’ve also stopped collecting stuff. When i came to the uk i said to myself, don’t collect stuff cos you’re not staying long 😂

 

Neil: Y thank u 4 sharing those long ago memories met me ( Did we really do that) oui kids are just or almost as bad as adults eh. There still is a bit of old white money here - but its bordering on communism SA is not the same as when u left . One can't save anything if you're not working & so savings come to bill zero 0 property values are in decline as I've said I'm boxed in by 2 black government workers as neighbours.   Gemma & Hans paid R680000. 4 this property euro at that point 8 to1which =+- € 85000. + their pensions they would have been alright in Europe the asehole didn't want 2 go died instead value of their property is now €37424. She woudnae last 2 yrs with her pension supplementing & I can't keep sitting on her lap I really need 2 urn . What if she passes 2 nite - sure as common law I would b eligible 2 a bite of her estate . But that's not me game I've survived without any monetary assistance from those who brought me into the world - they also wrecked my education with all their white noise and no direction.  Do u c what I mean eligible British woman receive £ 200 .monthly and men £ 300 its still not enough 4 sedate normal living our Social pension b less than £100. & I don't think your parks board stipend renders u R 800 a day so here I would need 2 generate R1500 a day but its not happening . As has been said we try & generate happy memories eh ( yeaI know its winter and you're miserable eh Sooo cheer up me Honey - I'm glad u tracked me 🤚💖✋🎵🎶🌏

 

Neil: That's what ⁉️well lets leave ( that's ) anging 🤩🚲🎵🎵🧸🛌

 

Cally: Sorry 😂 i meant to say thats great. I think i got a bit distracted. My son was here for supper.

Neil: That's.  Now what I'd call real cosy & I love that Your young man takes time out 2 sup with is mumsie

Cally : Yea ive got good kids. They all used to be a bit wayward from having a somewhat free spirited mumsie. But theyve straightened up now 😂

 

Neil: No Thing better than a free  spirit eh - may his Name keep u blessed

 

‎Cally : Thank you and you too xx

11/01/2021

 

Cally:  So whats ramaphosas new deal

 

Neil: No thing like SA humour 2 get u snoozy eh ( we'll read about its immediate effect 2 morrow) 😁🤔🤭🎵🧸💖

 

Cally: Okay. You can let me have the short version

Neil: I'm clueless watched a movie instead. Let u know once I've found sum as 2 laugh or cry

Cally : What movie did you watch. Anything worthwhile

 

12/01/2021

 

Neil: With the exception of commerce foreign nationals etc all Major Border posts will b closed prohibition on alcohol remains in place , public areas 🐝tabho is beaches churches parks ( Ingobnable) - Politics in Mexico , cartels & Army against the people 👍 - haven't fallen asleep yet

 

Cally: Oh my. Go to bed. Nothing you can do to fight the system. At least you have a garden to roam around in.

Neil: Me thinks the way the locals behave here - there b no place to run or hide 🦠the nu nuus are going 2 get yah⛷️🌚🤩

 

Cally : If the locals dont get you first. This world is going to pot 😂

 

Neil: That indeed would b the case eh should b issued 2 the Chinese government officials then we wouldn't have to contend with their not our virus virus 🉐㊙️🈶☢️

 

Cally : Do you think that is all true or conspiracy theory/fake news?

 

Neil: We'll have 2 call this place not Africa but the continent Africhinese

If not governments then powefull Kabals have had it on the drawing boards 4 decades - similar 2 - oral flea poisoning  The mama has its child but the child will never grow into a procreation machine 🉐㊙️🎵🌚🤩💖😷🎶🚲

But the kabals didnae have only Africa in mind -   repackaging expired. Mooties ( B a big private enterprise ) 4 export 🍌🍇🍒🚲😉

Yea a lot b true indeed.

 

Cally: I can understand trying to keep the population down. It makes absolute sense

Neil: Ya when those Chinese delegates with their 1 wife and max 2 kids meet African & Muslim officials with their 6 wives and umpteen kids one wonders what they're really thinking

 

13/01/2021

 

Neil: Now u b thinking like a European eh Market stats show Africans b buying more new 🚗s Than whites and Indians 2 gether  may be its my own incompetence that  I'm penniless and job less - social welfare case Oiu the creative catholic pope has now decreed 4 ash Wednesday , that instead of the priest scribing a cross on peoples foreheads the ash goes in a beeker of water & people are thereby blessed as he sprinkles them from a distance with is oly mix.

 

Cally Youre right. I hope i dont become too english 🙃

 

Neil: Me darling one can never become 2 english eh because. Of all the lish in da eng 🤣 when the Brits demolished slavery any nig nog with feet on British soil could not b enslaved eh - But all felons is if you stole a slice of bread u were sent to the Colonys as indentured slave labour he he he 😉🐆🤣

 

Neil: We have seen the poor in Britain getting £5 food hampers instead of their £30 UNICEF compares it 2 the Victorian workhouses as Charles Dickens scribed in is books - luv u baby girl please take care 💖🎵💒👍🤣

 

Oh ya The Ministers are now looking into it Oui the Dutch get €50. A week eh 🈶🉐㊙️💖

 

Cally : There are actually a lot of volunteer groups dishing out food in the UK. My daughter volunteers for them and drops of food. And its sometime a whole car boot full

My youngest daughter (muslim) belongs to groups that help poor families like asylum seekers. They help them clean their house look after babies and make meals for them

In the UK there is no excuse for anybody to be homeless. Its just a few alcoholics and druggies that don’t want to live in the shelters and give up their lifestyle. Also the people here are a lot like the blacks in SA.  Always with their hands out saying gimme gimme. They are so used to the govt taking care of them. And it passes down from one generation to the next in families. They are so used to being given that they don’t go looking for jobs

 

Neil: Yah Muslims are generally good philanthropist's or turn so & least once a year & 4 a month you'ed c 25 Lt Potts dolling our  - lovely rice dishes on most corners  in Cape Town. The Christian Churches expect a tithe , 10% of its congregations annual income.  Most churches lucky 2 get 1%  But the point is The poor who register themselves and families are eligible 4 £30 government a week per person    Unscrupulous agents tendered 2 hand out food parcels 4 the same amount , but the Food parcels were found 2 contain only £5 per / person . And ya given the Opportunity 2 earn your own  $ s You'ed have 2 b a fool not 2 get off your bum & pull out your thumb hey. - I think its really COOL that Ashleigh gets 2 help out 😎💖🎶👍

 

Cally: Thank you. They are good kids

Neil: Nite nite loving family

14/01/2021

 

, 8:30:43 am Neil: Good Mor- inning & b having a wonderful day yep 🐝it full of wonders🤣

Pic of amber cat

 

15/01/2021

 

Neil: What b Kitty's name "Patches" or what ? Yea got better manners than dogs eh 👓🕶️🤓🤩🐈💖🎶

Cally : Her name is Amber

 

Neil: Wow u really have a pet cat that's Great I've had sum very intelligent and lovable moggies the last 2 were Shushka  grew into a huge adorable fella White & Titsa the runt of the litter black with green eyes , both had Siamiese? in them 🐆🆒

 

Cally : I love siamese. We had a cat that used to visit us all the time it was a beautiful Bengal. Such beautiful markings. She looked french and so we called her Fromage (cheese). Dont know why 🙃

 

Amber is actually my daughters cat. She came to stay with me to recuperate after a leg opI thrink they think im lonely so they want to leave the cat here indefinitely to keep me company

 

Neil: Oww what thoughtful sweeties they b - does she like you 🧸🐈🆒🎶💖

Cally : Yea the cat likes me but she is quite annoying. She likes to sleep almost on my head at night and eases my head off the pillow so she can stretch out

 

Neil: Old tricks don't die 😅but I used a leave spray to keep them in check although I had them at different times they would follow me on walks after work and both came when I whistled 🆒💖🐈😅

Yep plant spray went on squirt I just reached 4 the bottle & they would stop whatever it was - take care ☮️🎶🆒🐈🐑😅🎶

 

Neil: Seems people have all the right answers without doing any thang about it Ya Madiba said quote " no good to talk politics 2 a hungery man"luv u 🆒🐈🧸🎶🐶💖

 

Cally: Thats absolutely true.

16/01/2021

 

Cally: Good morning sunshine ☀️

How you doing?  I went for my covid vaccine this morning. Was fine just a sore arm

 

Neil: Yeah that 🐝a mighty brave ⚔️and strong 💪💉🤣🐋hey ⚠️🐫🐪✅🆒

Oui our signals (internet) are out 📺+ no TV national TV is pitch black adverts & all so no loss there .How did they eye test go? 🤣🤓🐈💖

 

Cally: The 👁 test went well thanks 🙏

 

17/01/2021

 

Neil: Stage 2 power shedding a happening here

⚡⚡⚡have u had any snow

 

Cally : Thats cool. 🚙

No snow happening in my town.

 

‎18/01/2021

 

Neil: Risen but nun shine - joy b yours 2 day no news b good news - fresh Thursday b here shortly 🐠🐳🎶😷🤣⛄❤️

🐝a Storm in me coffee cup eh 🌊🎶🤣

19/01/2021

 

Neil: Fair go me dear Lady t'would be the Chinese giving the Global 🌍ball a Good shake & once the population b thinned out millions of hactare become available 4 rice planting then they too will b able 2 husband a dozen wives eh History tells us the hunter gatherer had but a single partner (so as not 2 wipe his resouce. ) then along came planter each sex had many partners - till the farmers laid another law in which only men could have many partners sanctioned by none other than God himself The Mormons were outlawed not that long ago in the States The Chinese and Asian Indians still practise female infacide (protecting their resources)While the Arabs with their new found wealth African b 4 Africa with their resource can't seem 2 have 2 many wives as did yea old planter 🌍🤔🐳😷🎶❤️

 

 

The Science not so much written history paleontologists tracking all that DNA luv ya🍇❤️🌐😷🤣🐠

Don't trust history 2 much Question who writes it ans. The winning side eh he he 👍🎨

 

Neil: Here b a thang u can send 2 your bitches @ work DON'T SKRICK EH.

 

Cally : Fuck i did skrik! 😳. I always kak myself when people send me that kind of joke 😂

 

Neil: Yea just don't warn your bitches eh nite ✌️👍❤️🎶😷

 

Our internet not happening either going into Sheppie 2 try & sort Rain out its been out the last

 

Cally : Sleep tight. Im also going to bed cos i cant watch any movies

I sent that mask 🕷 to my son in law cos he is so in to conspiracy theories and so i knew he would be glued to the screen 😂. He sent me a reply “not funny” 😂

 

20/01/2021

 

Cally : Dens daughter is getting married on Saturday.   Unfortunately none if us can go because of lockdown.

 

Neil: Denise must 🐝as thrilled as a biscuit Box filled with 💎diamonds and 🧜‍♀️pearls or what .👰👨‍🔬Yep we live in strange times eh✈️🚫❌🆘🦠💉😷💖

 

Cally : Hha she isnt really talking to me at the moment

 

Neil: Oh dear I'm sure she'll  come around eh ✨🎚️🏹

 

Cally : Yea i recon she will. Too busy right now

Neil: No worries 😷

 

21/01/2021

 

Cally: Morning sunshine 🌞

 

Neil: *BREAKING NEWS!!!*

The Coronavirus can be spread through money. So if you have money at home, put all the money into a plastic bag and put it outside the front door. I'm collecting all the bags today to quarantine them . The Virus doesn't spread through coins so keep that.

Just doing what I can to help!

 

Neil: So when exactly is our Den's daughters marriage ✌️🎶🐈🏹💖

Cally : Hi sorry I’ve been neglecting you lately just had so much laziness on my mind 😴

Andrea’s marriage is on saturday at 3pm. Will send you some pics after.

In the meantime here is a pic of her and Anton from a few years ago, quite a few years.

pic of bee and anton

 

Michael’s birthday is on the 27th and i think he is turning 72!  Such an old ballie 😂.

Last time i spoke to him all he said was that he would be seeing the consultant this coming monday to discuss his operation. So im assuming that it is malignant, and they are going to operate to remove the tumour

I will be phoning him on his birthday 🎂 so will find out then. And i will also let him know that you remembered his birthday and send greetings 🖖. Unless you dont want me to?

 

Neil: Old ballie Mickey,Well dun.🎈 I'll leave u with a (whatever) Ms    I always🧝‍♀️imagined Adrea 2 b blonde some how 🤣 Good 4 📯her 🤩 🎶🎵🔔🆒

 

Cally : Dens son Kyle is blonde but he is losing most of his hair already

Neil: Thought that was a girls handle anyways looks handsome blonde or knot is he Married as well ? 🤣🙃🎶🧜‍♀️💖

 

Cally : His name is actually Kyle. I got that foto off Den where she called his Kylie.

He isnt married. Too many chicks too little time 😂

 

22/01/2021

 

Cally: I woke up to a sunny frosty morning. The grass and rooftops covered in frost like a winter wonderland

Neil: Ek verwag al lankal dat ons pensioen weg gevat gaan word. Hulle het R282mljoen gesteel. 😠

😥 a whole lot of people were scammed out of old age pensions this month - money there but cards cloned and money withdrawn 🙈

Yebo Its 4 E Africa 🎲💸

When they're finished eating all the money maybe they'll EAT themselves 🙄☁️👍

Wouldn't that be nice

 🎶🎵🎶

 

Cally: That would be marvellous. What gets me is that it is t the poor stealing ita the bloody rich ones

 

Neil: Na its the whole Heathen country of them The black fathers of Catholism send out 2 buckets around their congregations 1 4 Them& 1 4 the Church gaa  I'm not Catholic but attended the odd mass with Gemma / no more 🐝doing dat 🌶️

23/01/2021

 

Bee weddiing photo

 

Neil: Beautiful garden settings The young couple mostly in shadow  👰💖🤵thats all that matters hey 🍷👏

 

Cally: Gosh so many speeches. 🥂

24/01/2021

 

Neil: Now there 🐝a sight 4 sore eyes. Dens daughter looks 2 b a mighty fine Woman🌹 indeed ☘️👏🍷✅ Oui and I've been a Clint Eastwood fan forever

Ha ha ha A Granny in the making yea I luved me Gran just didnae realize that she was me idiot dads slave 🎩 b the day tae ya dear lass

Was thinking Dens aged well but really looks a bit work worn eh luv ya 🌹👍

Cally: Yea Den is looking lovely and Andrea is a pretty little thing.

Neil: Ye old mother nature & life itself I'm sure you've experienced a few hey blessed are those that don't eh - or they're just so lucky they don't even know - so take it easy ☯️✝️💖🔥🎵

 

Cally : Youre absolutely right. Ive had more than my fair share as have you

25/01/2021

 

Neil: All I can tellya is dis covid. Ting b real So it's kinda infantile behavior or what do they really care about ? ☘️😷oui only four leafed clovers are deemed 2 b lucky🤣👍

25/01/2021, 4:46:29 pm Neil: 🍷f🚫

 

Cally:  How are you today?

Just had a call with Michael. He is only going in for his op next month. He also has something on his lung so they want to biopsy that first which they are doing in two weeks time

 

27/01/2021

 

Neil: Hi you'll b amazed at how many people have asked me 4 cannabis oil - or where they can get it & mostly Afrikaaners . The reason being they swear by it as a cancer remedy - since Ive been here +- 7yrs that how many people in close proximity 2 me have passed from the big C. .I'm Truely amazed with These south coasters They've HTC chocolates & and such a veriaty of weed its been really educational .Of course I knew the 2 different strains "Indica" & "servita" but these kids have cross pollinated & dun all sorts of weird ,but ya may by its my hair but a lot of ballies have approached me - The one thing I favour is it non addictive integrity - so I've been known 2 grow a wee crop now & then & you start seeing the different strains , The leaf fronds are so different the cycle of grow also varies with the different stains yep I'd rather not buy from the Munts - anyway food 4 thought eh. The froggies in France b having probs with the Muslims again neo Nazi groups oh well that's why peace & luv rule no thang holy about war 4 centuries the Jews have been oppressed The whole world got shocked when they stood up & fought back. I call that righteous and Just , and no thang 2 do with Holy love ya stay warm🆒🔥☃️🤣🎵

 

Cally : Hey there. You should go into business selling the oil

 

Neil: Government already in the market & you’d need a hill and valley 4 it + a good chemist💖still haven't found a supplier/ source for hops 🐇🤣🍺

 

Cally: Okay. Theres a guy i went to school with who lives in Durban and he’s making good money doing the oil. But he was arrested a couple of times before it was made legal 🍃

 

Neil: So he should really b well into the formulas at this point. A very good chemist lurked around 4 a while but a weird one besides other things he made the cleanest vodka I've had ( outa wheat)☘️🌾🌘kinda what the moon is doing here + rain& rain 2 day.🌹🔥🔆

Couldn't do oils here with ms Gemma she'd have a seizure on the spot 😱But I'm considering another 25 Lt of witchbrew.🤣

Cally : Good luck with the witches 🧙‍♀️ brew then 😂 🧹

Neil: Sleep well 💤😷🐇🐘⭐🔥

 

28/1/2021

 

Cally : A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: 'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am..'

The man below replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees south latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.'

'You must be an Engineer,' said the balloonist.

“I am,' replied the man, 'how did you know?' 'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'everything you have told me is probably techni correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip by your talk.'

The man below responded, 'You must be an ANC MP.'

'I am,' replied the balloonist, 'but how did you know?' 'Well,' said the man, 'you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's all my fault . . . '

 

29/01/2021

 

Cally: I’m feeling sad at the moment. Another good friend from SA has died

Im tired of all the dying

Neil: Covid 19 ,old age , here or else where ? Yea sweetie we're not all even half way ready 2 leave

30/01/2021

 

Cally: Yea i definitely have age activated attention Deficit disorder  thats for sure

Neil: Yea I often forget what I came 4 kinda ting 🙃🔥💖😷🌹🎵💤💤

31/01/2021

 

Cally: Yea if only the nigs would listen to what Mandela said about the gravy train and salaries for politicians SA wouldnt be in the position that its in. Makes you want to cry. And everybody on this side of the world and in USA think he is a hero. They forget that he was actually a criminal

Neil: Absolute there b non vision our dark curly haired couzies b having

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PRODIGAL BROTHER - OCTOBER 2020

Journey Through The Years

THE LITTLE TWISTER