FEBRUARY 2021

 

 

01/02/2021

 

Neil: G.day tae ya ma'am😷😉🙃🔥👍

 

Cally : Gday te ye too bru. How be ye doin this day?

All is well on this side of the equator. Ive just been listening to a really informative podcast regarding the virus. Not sure if you want to take a listen. But will send it anyway and you can decide ye or nay

This is really interesting. I seriously recommend that you take a listen to it

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/prof-denis-rancourt

 

 

Neil: No Secret conventional war - very expensive & troopies like this good 4 covert ops - while Iran , India & their. Cronies are still fiddling with Nuclear shit The US just vaporises without that sh1t u saw Iraq ? & then along came the chinee🦠with their it wasn't us otherwise we would have warned u sooner 🥢Cyril gives a Speech 2 nite 🕵🏿‍♀️🤡🎵

Bottle stores and beaches open

02/02/2021

 

Cally : It seems that south africa is in the news here every day. So many articles about the new SA variant of the virus

 

Neil: Men & their Gods eh -Man has such a ginormous ego he plays god himself , but alas he🐝 but but mere man & needs 2 point a finger of blame The day there b more answers than ⁉️s is the day we should worry about 💖no worries covid as in covert we are the mere victims of the game with half the play script blanked out.he he he 2down me neck already oui had to give up Rain so no movies 🐝having a good one you very special person 🤡🌹🦋💖

 

04/02/2021

 

Cally: I was thinking about the time that Mom tried to cut your hair when you were sleeping and you jumped out of bed and ran away from home. I think that was the first time you ran away from home and slept on the beach 🏖 💇‍♂️

06/02/2021

 

Neil: E he eh he nothing was ever about hair - though I used 2 complain when it touched me ears eh First time was about poor grades & bunking school ( fuck I really needed help)all she could think of was sending me back 2 my dad & the woman who 4 eight years degraded me I'm stupid nobody wants me not even me mum etc so ya me Mums hands were full eh Just waiting 4 Norman Andrews 2 move in as well . Spent the night packing - don't know y I bothered seeing as the case was stolen B4 I left Marina Chucked Any how - Seems I have very much the same status then as now

 

Cally : Dont say that. There are people in this world that love you 😘

 

 

Neil pic – ball?

 

 

Cally : Is that a crystal ball?

 

Neil: Wish it was. - ying yang reflecting a wee bit of FIA's frenetic energy -( or me bored ) me hands still need a lot o work 🖐️🤚🤟🖖 i🤣🤣💖🔥🆒🎵

 

Cally : Ive run out of inspiration at the moment. My granddaughter loved the horse painting i did for her but i wasnt too happy with it. Im better with straight lines like drafting etc

 

I think mom was delusional thinking that Norman would upsticks and move in with her. Was she crazy or what!

 

Neil: It's Ironic as my Dad was always calling her a this and that . And along came the STD that. Wiped her out I still don't believe it was from the Mail Ship she cruised 2 CapeTown with and that she contracted it lo ( doesn't pay 2 dwell eh

 

‎Cally : I didnt know she had an STD. Which one. Fuck what was wrong with her!

 

Neil: Carol what ave u got me into you read the Death Certificate

 

‎Cally : The death cert said she had a pulmonary embolism

 

Neil: Well she had her tube tied eh then shit about swabs that had been sewn in & then about syphilis which is still rife on the coast & That l was one healthy gal eh - my copy is floating around the cape someplace more like buried eh Anyhows pulmonary embolism sound more polite 👻⛄💖🎵🔥

 

‎Cally : Okay what i know is that she had a hysterectomy and somehow (maybe the swabs) her became infected (peritonitis) probably because the surgeon was sloppy. So they had to take her appendix out and with so many surgeries she developed a clot on her lung.

Anyway she’s long gone so we don’t need to worry about that anymore

We don’t need to let our garbage truck fill up so that it spills out all over the place 🤗

 

Neil: Yea don't dwell BBBut she should have stayed longer Yep 4 a long time I seriously wanted 2 hurt some one - violence keeps  begatting - no sport in that 💖🎵yep we dump our own trash eh 🚛🐎

 

Neil: Seem that snow is restricted in your suburb I've been getting so many snowscapes & u have magical mist

 

Cally: Has Andy  been sending you snow pics

 

Neil: Yea weeks ago even.🤣 enough to put bear🐻skin on a Cossacks chest.☃️🔥💖🎵

 

Oui sweet dreams & all luv ya 👻⛄🔥💖🎵

Cally : Love you too  sleep tight

 

‎09/02/2021

 

Neil horse pic

 

 

Neil: Oui I'd never get a job as an illustrated eh luv ya

 

Cally : Thats good. You can put your hand to anything

This is how mine turned out

 

My horse painting

 

 

Neil: I love your 💖horse perfect profile 🐴🐎👍🏇🔥🎵

 

Cally: Thank you 🙏

10/02/2021

 

Cally : Snowy streets this morning. Was something like minus 6 degrees

 

Where beer 🌳s grow in a straight row 🎶🍺🍺🍺🍺🤣💖

And 🦔 hide in the hedgerow. And 👧 👧 drink 🍹 until their tails are in a spin

Yep waas tinking of animating those little fellas oui Dishes of all tings are calling ( & they couldnae tell 1 o the ends of a compass from the other) 💖💖🤣🍺🎶🌳well dun 🎵⚓

 

11/02/2021

 

Neil: A BLONDE JOKE FOR THE DAY!

She desperately wanted a pair of beautiful alligator shoes. After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, ’Well, little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the

young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead 'gators, all lying belly up.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the 'gator. Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration ......

"Son-of-a-bitch!! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"

Neil: Anc President has just finished a well-polished 1.5 hr TV show with hi lights on a 300 yr old oppression making me feel personally responsible saw 1 white male & exactly same no of female ✊💩

Power 2 the people eh 🤜🏿

 

Cally : And i believe all the vaccines that have arrived expire in two weeks

 

Neil: What's 2 say dear heart the company has been running the country 4 25yrs. & the goverment has been bankrupt 4 @ least 12 so these covid 19 funds have been a windfall of sorts 🦠💉💊💸

 

Cally: When are you going to get your vaccine shot

 

Neil: Dear God & all the powers that B That B a that can only B answered by the aforementioned Powers eh , tho I'm sure the whole cabinet displayed on TV 2 night were already immunized✝️☮️🕎☯️🔯

12/02/2021

 

Cally:Good morning. Welcome to the new day. I hope the sun 🌞 is shining down on you and you had a good nights sleep and a good breakfast 🍳

 

 Neil: All good in the land of adapt or die☀️🐝scorching 2 day -   sent photo of the merry Isles waking up this morning - lazy 9.30 am but impressive So what's on your cards 4 the weekend, hope sum wonderment 4 u😋🤓🤩💖🎶

 

Cally : Well at the moment I’m sitting in bed drinking my coffee and wondering what to do today. Maybe a bit of art 🖼 and some house work 🧹. My flat is small so not too much space to dance around.

 

Neil: Absolute classic been seen 4 tho🤣Now they say only boring people get bored - was my mantra 2 a former girlfriends daughter but now I'm outa my 🌳so what 2 do about it I've had sum luvly 2/3 bedroom flats But never spent much time in them (recovery time & back to work) so I was never meant 2 b A housewife don't know how they do it  - When  left the Cape I was jobless & basi on the streets a friend had a workshop at lest so I slept in there with me car 4 a while anyway I'm wombling on eh Think myby time 2 ave the last physical crack @ meself as it seems that the old man is trying 2 creep in I see Gemma's routine eh if she's not awake by 8 I wake her then 2-3 hrs over coffee & breakfast another 2-3 hrs 2 make her bed & dress ,if she's not going shopping she'll fiddle on her computer 4 an hr or 3 then lunch yooah I really am wombling eh 🙊🙉🙈🐒😝🤣

 

🥋🤸‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏃‍♂️📒🧮yep need to set up a disciplined routine & stick 2 it till I can sumhow extract meself 🐸🎶take care & many much luv 💖

 

Cally: Yea sometimes life is a grind. I find i do the same thing as your Gemma in the days im not working. I only took my pyjamas off at about 3pm. But i did make my bed and have coffee at about 9am. Its good if you can get into some kind of routine and find something that keeps you busy

Did  Andy not try to help you when you were homeless?  Or invite you to stay with him?

 

Neil: Never a dull moment yep  was a busy guy I would never expect anything from u guys eh 🤣🎶💖

 

13/02/2021

 

Neil: 🎩so Top of the dae tae ya me Dear 🤣😍😎

 

Cally : Yip and to you too dear bro 😎

 

Ashleigh has written a children’s book and she wants me to illustrate it for her and its really something that i dont want to do. Its a story about tortoises 🐢 and try as i might i just cant do them well enough for her. She is never quite satisfied with the way i draw them. So i have to keep on trying and the more pressure she puts on me, the less i want to try again. Its so frustrating and im now dreading her phone calls. She just wont take NO for an answer. 😩🥵🤯

14/02/2021

 

Neil tortois pic

 

Cally: Those tortoises are really good. Well done!

 

Neil: Well those took about 10 minutes , it helps having a model of sorts eh! so luv 2 see what u cum up wid . ya Gemma & me plutonic - just er HSE slave although she expects monies as well

 

What are you doing today?

No plans as yet Happy ST Valentine's eh . what & wear you up to 🌹

14/02/2021, 5:51:36 pm Neil: I'll 🐝checking Roelie in is hokkie so let me know when ya wanna go - this 1 from Shirley

 

Neil: Apparently Peter Baker is singing at Hunters today at 2. Want to see if I can make a plan and go have a beer.

 

Peter's great but I couldnae keep buying Calvin beer so -- where were u Some place good eh 👍🌹🎶🎸🎤

 

Cally : No didn’t go anywhere today. I couldn’t sleep last night. Eventually fell asleep sometime after 4am. So only got up at about 1.30pm.

Samantha and Edie are coming over for supper so that should be good. A bit of company.

Im thinking of breaking lockdown and going to visit Ash and the kiddies in Birmingham next week. Just worried that the cops might catch me and give me a hefty fine as i get off the train 🚂

 

Neil: Long legged beer drinking Phillis 🤣🤣🎶🙈🙉🙊🐸yea Calvins 54 sold is Ouse & drank it out in less than 36months bought a bakkie 4 R160000 trying 2 sell it now best offer he's had b 60000 I swear most government employees got paid good money 4 nothing just like the Africans

 

Cally : To be sure. When i worked for the Natal Parks Board i only got R3000 a month but then i got company housing was at least we could keep our heads above water

 

Neil: Bless ya & no mind the fine, but I wouldnae do it wee lass eh 💖u songs about staying alive eh 3 grand was early 90s 4 me / no pension no housing Calvin earned about 30g  + car clucking ashole

Cally : Is Calvin a white dude?  Only an arsehole can sell their house and drink it out in three years. What was he thinking 🤔

 

Neil: Shit in the kidneys more like Yea Mr Pead / point is ave u received the vaccine beside Birmingham b an Old dirty industrial metropolis

 

Cally : Yea birmingham is a filthy pit. I wish she didn’t live there. People crap in the park and there are rats in the streets. Seriously. Her husband wont move cos he wants to be close to his mosque. Arsehole

 

Neil: Your poor girlie Ya 🐂s fraid they got more horn than brain or what how many more children she going 2 ave 💖s r a strange ting eh.

 

 

14/02/2021

 

Neil: Anyways whatever u decide get a good nights sleep first eh ie 7.5 hrs

15/02/2021

 

Neil: Sum Africans made comments about me oly shorts I told them twas me air conditioner system hi ya 🌨️ last nite sweltering 2 day the external air con worked full stick 🐳🐋much 🆒er🤣

 

Cally: Hiya. Been so busy painting today. Tortoises driving me bazonkers.

Maybe tonight will be cooler. Wish i was there wearing shorts 🩳

 

Neil: Yea ya gotta take on ea forties persona - not always easy I love architecture u always had leading time as compared 2 shop fitting where everything is needed yesterday .Soft pencils & a big rubber eh✏️+ lotsa paper helps I got pretty good with auto cad but computer so old laptop min 20g.say nothing about the program 🐢🦉

 

Cally: I used to do drafting for various land surveyors and also for Road Dept in Pmburg and i really enjoyed it

 

Neil: ☀️🐝expensive with the Rand falling like a brick out the sky B forced 2 do in a bank I'm really so sick of poverty u even need 2 b black 2 do a bank

 

Cally : Can i send you a few bucks?  Just send me your bank details. No strings attached

Neil: You're really are a  sweatie pie & Dearest sister of mine I really luv u ditto no strings eh - We miust take time 2 ave a proper chat sum time eh

 

Cally : I really mean it. Let me know your bank details to keep for a rainy day  I remember when i was in high school you would often sneak me a pack of Galoise (sp?) and its time to return the favour

 

Neil: Nun 🐝the problem ,we'll chat & remember minimum. 7.5 hrs 💤required luv ya 💖🐋✏️🐢🦉👍

Cally: Thanks im going to bed early today. Got work tomorrow.

16/02/2021

 

Neil: 2 blind mice & 1 blind cat nite nite🌦️🔥🪐💫

Our WiFi dissapears 4 days @ time wid nun deductions 4 time lost (efficiency) Me thinks its called .Good morning - here 🐝a silly one 4 your Grand children.🤡💖🤣👍🤡

17/02/2021

 

Cally : Good morning. Thats cute. Going to send it to them ❤️

Neil: Nice train 🚄🐝having a good one with allya kiddos 🆒🔥🤩

Ramaphosa received his vaccination 2 day ( he told his fellow South Africans that it didn't hurt a bit 💉🦾brave fella 1st in line & all 🤣👍💖🔥😷

 

Well hope u arrived on time take care & have fun🤡 🔥

 

Cally: All safe and sound and didnt see one cop along the way.  Kiddies so happy to see me they shreiked for at least half an hour and they kept saying they missed me so much. I really felt so loved. And ive had cuddles all day.

 

 

19/02/2021

 

Cally : I seem to have lost connection. Are you still out there somewhere?

20/02/2021

 

Cally : Helloooo

22/02/2021

 

Cally : Im getting worried now, whats cooking ?

 

24/02/2021

 

Cally : Hey nice to have you back. Where’ve you been jelly bean

 

Neil: Ye b0  yea 7 days a week & ALL seems well living in Africa the land of magic  yep   me Samsung was disappeared &&& it 🐝a bit complicated 2 make it reappear last thursday=7days & be acc,s are back I've  never had a contract wid any services 0utfit

☹️🤩

 

Cally: Ok i thought it might be a phone issue but was a tad worried 😧

 

Neil: So now the luvley 0ld Samsung Gallaxy 🤩replaced with a a A10 🌹

 

Cally: Okay so now you have a new phone. Was the old one stolen or did it just give up the ghost 👻

 

Neil: Now I'm paying 4 some thang Ive already paid 4 🎩absolute magic🌂😍

 

Cally: That the worst. I had to do that a couple of times when my kids lost their phones.   Night night. Glad we are back in comms

 

25/02/2021

 

Cally : Good morning sunshine ☀️

 

Neil: I really love👂💍s the earrings & baby , so what's up with telegram chatting  Sam? So many 🐇hoptions wid many many apps 0r what🐳😷💖

 

Cally: Yea when i realised there was a problem with your phone i thought it might be that you had cancelled Whatsapp so i thought you might be on Telegram. Yea too many options, easier to just stick to one

 

Neil: It 🐝13 Bendigo rd.Janita court unit no 5 Anerley 🤩🎼🎸🌹& that's the physical geography 🌏🐇🐇

 

Cally: Okay. Thanks. Its just in case I ever need to find you if you get lost 🤪🤣

25/02/2021, 1:50:01 pm Neil: Ha ya superstar still need 2 find me music & gallery plus a whole bunch 😍🌏🌹💖👍

Neil: This b a genuine  Samsung the image is from me old Sam & nothing from the Samgallaxy 🦇 knock off from muslem pakastanies residing in sheppie most cant even speak english (An exciting 😑🌏we live in Africa 🏴‍☠️the land of 🐇

Cally : We have plenty pakkies here too. Infacr there are afghans and somalis and polish etc etc and zulus and zimbos

 

Neil: Hoptions & devastating profit as it all collapses  round around our ear , n0 🎼has been recovered as yet really don't  want the exercise of down loading a couple of hundred they got🦇me and card as well hundred on there as well luv ya 💖nite nite🌹🤩

Sd.card think this one b made in CHINA as well cheeky sh1t🐼🦚🪶💖👍

 

26/02/2021

 

Neil: Hooray  hooray its Friday morning talk ya 🎩🪶🐳💖

 

Drawing of capitol hill guy

 

 

Cally : Thats cool. He looks like the one guy that stormed the US capitol building recently

So whats on your agenda for today?  Here it looks like winter will soon be over. Its a bright sunny day and the temp is up to 10 degrees at last and im wearing a vest and shorts 🩳

 

Neil: Hi yea the guy with the buffaloes horns really oozes with that old wild west strength of character in my book I'm  so happy that the Sun has seen fit 2 shine a bit of warmth & happiness  your way hey  while February  winds it's way into hibernation 4 another 12 months  no thing much a happening Here  same old piss pots impoverishing their purses As our curly dark haired? Cousies carry on impoverishing the country Restrictions of movement still lurking about your head ( doesn't  seem 2 bother u nun eh) - there might b a carwash this weekend & all I need 2 do is win a miserable 28m lotto 💖📞📥📤🎈

 

Cally : Me too. I keep buying lottery tickets and never win more than £5

 

Neil: Sad eh take Grant 4 instance  worked yrs 4Toyota & is now trying 2 pay his rent by selling

Cally: Shame thats really sad. A person shouldnt have to struggle when they get old

Neil: Thought it was just me @ one stage It seems the Afrikaners still have a lot 2 laugh hard about .

27/02/2021

 

Neil: Still it 🐝a beautiful country (A rich man's paradise if he has a big enough protective Army) The indigenous people have their culture set back 2 the dark feudal era. And already have their little Kingdoms eh, that now include whole Cities ☮️📞🤣🌹🎸🎵☀️🎩🐳

27/02/2021, 11:03:53 am : Thats the unfortunate thing. If the white man hadnt try to educate them and left them in their little kingdoms, all would be well

So Now now a new era of same old fief doms South Africa has broken it's  own record , as in a record 🕵🏿‍♀️ number of new black millionaires than ever 🐝4 💖📞🤣🌹🎸🎼

28/02/2021

 

Neil: The divine incredible reality beautiful tks🦇🐳🌏🤣🎩🎸

Sister 🌝 where does your power🎼 lie 🐺across the Southern sky🎸🥁👍

Sister 🌝 where does your power🎼 lie 🐺across the Southern sky🎸🥁👍

Full moon this morning

 

Cally : Thats beautiful. My power lies in the southern sky.  Ive just woken up. Woke up in the early hours with a very painful hip like its pulled out of its socket. So took pain killers that really knocked me out

 

Neil: Ya'll  been beating the weight of your grand cadets on your hips & we've  no excusios 4 losing our youths  elasticity ha ha 2 many ducks🦆old ducks ambling around with hip / double hip replacements 👩‍🦯💖🎶🐺🌹

 

(Bearing ) use 2 get small with secretaries about type o s but this ting changes your whole context The only photos I've  recovered were from me little 🐥Samsung & very old e mail address No Thang from the big knock off samsung no music sad eh so many hrs wasted 🧻

28/02/2021, 2:56:28 pm Neil: C now I say mall & get small no thang smart about that except smart idiots 🥲🥸🎶🌏🤣🌹

 

Cally : I know what you mean. Its the predictive text. You need to switch it off

 

Neil: That's so cool tks🌹👍🎶

 

>>>>>>>>>>> 

‎28/02/2021, 4:38:10 pm : ‎sticker omitted

 

 

Neil : Are the hips comfy in bed - take it easy eh 6.30pm your side Luv ya

 

Cally: Hip feels loads better thanks bro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PRODIGAL BROTHER - OCTOBER 2020

Journey Through The Years

THE LITTLE TWISTER